Promotion Terms and Conditions
Banana Boat / Hawaiian Tropics Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID OUTSIDE ELIGIBLE STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCE OF WINNING.
Promotion: Banana Boat and Hawaiian Tropics/Associated Food Stores Giveaway Local amusement park ticket giveaway.
Sponsor: Banana Boat and Hawaiian Tropics
Eligible States: Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming
Minimum Age: Must be at least 18 or older at time of participation
Start Date: 12:01am Mountain Time ("MT") May 1, 2018
End Date: 11:59pm MT, June 30, 2018
Entry Receipt Deadline: 11:59pm MT, June 30, 2018, 2018
Promotion Period: Start Date through End Date
Drawing Date: July 4, 2018
Winners List Request Deadline: July 31, 2018
Rules Address: Found at all participating Associated Food Store web sites.
Online Entry: Found at participating retailers website.
Winners List Address: Associated Food Stores Attn: Rewards
1850 West 2100 South Salt Lake City 84119
Lagoon Grand Prize: 2pk. Tickets to Lagoon
Seven Peaks Grand Prize: 2pk. Tickets to Seven Peaks
FURTHER PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS/TERMS:
Grand Prizes: Does not include airfare or other transportation. Three prize packs of Lagoon grand prize includes one 2 pack of tickets to Lagoon Amusement Park. Seven Peaks grand prize includes one 2 pack of tickets to Seven Peaks Water Park.
Any expense or item not specifically listed is the responsibility of the winner.
There is a limit of one Grand Prize per person/household for this Promotion.
LOYALTY CARD: Use your rewards phone number at participating Associated Food Store locations. When you purchase $15 or more of any combination of Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropics items in a single transaction, you will earn one (1) entry into the Promotion.
FREE MAIL IN: On a 3" x 5" card, print your name, residential address, phone and date of birth. Mail in an envelope with proper postage to the Free Entry Address. Must be legible and complete. No copies. One name on each entry and one entry per envelope.
ONLINE: Visit your local participating Associated Food Store’s web site and complete the entry form online.
ENTRY LIMITS: Entries must be received by the Entry Receipt Deadline. Limit 1 per day/61 total. You may not use more than one name or residential or email address. You must complete your own entry. No use of any automated, form filling, programmed or similar service or system.
DRAWING: Winners will be selected by random drawing. Odds depend on the number of eligible entries.
PRIZE LIMIT: Limit one prize (valued $50 or more) per person/household per 12 consecutive months from any promotion sponsored by Sponsor or any of its affiliates. There is a limit of one prize per person/household for this Promotion.
NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via the phone or mail. After a reasonable number of attempts during a day (determined by Sponsor or Administrator), if contact is not made with winner or you do not claim the prize within period specified, the prize may be forfeited.
ELIGIBILITY: To enter you must be a U.S. legal resident of an Eligible State and at least the Minimum Age. You are not eligible if you or a member of your immediate family or household (whether or not related) is an (A) employee, officer or director of any Promotion Party or (B) owner/operator or person responsible for purchasing or promotion decisions at retailers of Sponsor products.
"Immediate family" means spouses, parents, children, siblings and step-parents/children/siblings, whether or not living at the same residence.
LIMITATIONS: Neither Sponsor nor any other Promotion Party is responsible for any:
- lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, undeliverable or postage due mail;
- email, network, electronic, software, equipment, service, processing, accessibility or other errors, failures or issues;
- unauthorized access, tampering, hacking, theft or destruction; or
- other technical or human error related to the promotion, execution or administration of the Promotion.
VIOLATIONS: Sponsor may, in its sole determination, disqualify anyone it believes has not complied with the Official Rules, may be tampering or acting in a non-sportsmanlike, disruptive, abusive, harassing or threatening manner.
CAUTION: ATTEMPTS TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY VIOLATE CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LAWS AND SPONSOR MAY SEEK REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT UNDER LAW.
CHANGES: Sponsor may, in its sole determination, cancel or modify any aspect of the Promotion or Official Rules for any reason which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems affects the promotion, execution or administration of the Promotion (whether tampering, technical or human error, application of new or existing laws/regulations, or other issues).
RULES INTERPRETATION: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor's or Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision. By entering this Promotion, you waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules.
LIABILITY RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING, YOU RELEASE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER SPONSOR NOR ANY PROMOTION PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES AND LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURIES AND/OR DEATH, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, COUNSEL FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING FROM ANYTHING RELATING TO:
- PROMOTION, EXECUTION OR ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION (OR YOUR PARTICIPATION);
- CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION OF ANY ASPECT OF THE PROMOTION;
- USE OF ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO THE PROMOTION OR MATERIALS ON THEM;
- ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR
- PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY.
INDEMNITY: By participating, you further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Parties and their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and liability of any kind resulting from or in connection with the Promotion or the Prizes.
No Purchase Necessary.
Click here to enter.
Nabisco - S'Mores Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF UTAH, ARIZONA, IDAHO, COLORADO, MONTANA, NORTH DAKOTA, OREGON, NEVADA AND WYOMING, 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Associated Food Stores "S'mores" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") sponsored by Mondelez Global LLC (the "Sponsor") begins on 5/14/18 and ends on 7/7/18 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). 1.) During the Sweepstakes Period, each time you purchase one (1) S'MORES Box using your Rewards account in a single transaction, you will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. If you do not have a Rewards account you may sign up for a free account at the Customer Service desk. OR 2.) Log on to http://maceys.com/terms, http://dansfoods.com/terms, http://dicksmarket.com/terms, http://linsgrocery.com/terms, http://freshmarketstores.com/terms, http://petersonsfreshmarket.com/terms, http://davisfoodanddrug.com/terms, https://www.stewartsmarketplace.com/shop/home, http://kentsgrocery.com/terms, http://kamasfoodtown.com/terms, http://daysmarket.com/, http://stokesmarket.com/terms, http://blairsmarket.com/terms, http://clintonmarket.net/terms, http://happydons.com/terms, http://khourysmarket.com/terms, https://leesmarketplace.com/terms, http://thestoreutah.com/terms OR http://broulims.com/terms. (collectively, "the Websites"), click on the icon for the NABISCO – S'mores Sweepstakes and follow the on-screen entry instructions. You may return to the Websites to enter again on subsequent days during the Sweepstakes Period.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per day, regardless of method of entry. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method to enter, or the photo of more than one (1) entry per person or email address in a single day will void all such entries and result in disqualification of the entrant and his/her email address. Entries made via entry methods 1.) and 2.), above, must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on 7/7/18.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible entries, and such entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes at any time.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Nevada and Wyoming, 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry, except for officers, directors, and employees of Mondelez Global LLC ("Sponsor"), Associates Food Stores ("Retailer"), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of the immediate families (defined as including spuse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or houoseholds (whether related or not) of any of the above. Sweepstakes is void outside the States listed above and where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 7/13/18 from among all eligible entries received through all entry methods combined. Drawing will be conducted by Retailer. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received through all entry methods combined. Winners will be notified by e-mail/mail and/or telephone and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within five (5) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among the remaining entries. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or a potential winner's failure to comply in any way with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining entries.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs): THREE (3) Prizes are available to be awarded. Each prize consists of one (1) Outdoor movie set which includes projector & screen, one (1) grill set, one (1) Bluetooth/wireless speakers, one (1) S'mores box and a $20 credit to your Rewards account. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $500.00. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $1,500.00. Limit one prize per family/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of each winner. By entering sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Retailer, which shall be final in all matters . By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to hold Promotion Parties, their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, likeness and limited biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for deletion, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network or software; (iv) causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (v) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vii) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of any prize winner; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. If, in Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes in the Sponsor's opinion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. If terminated, the prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entry will be declared made by the person named on the online entry form (and such person must comply with these Official Rules). This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
6. WAIVER/DISPUTES/VENUE/SEVERABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
By participating, each entrant (or his/her parent or legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Morris County, New Jersey.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or made by any representative of Sponsor or Retailer, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
7. ENTRANTS' PRIVACY: Any personally identifiable information collected in connection with an entrant's participation in this Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor, Retailer and their respective affiliates, agents and marketers only for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, as described in these Official Rules, and in any manner consistent with Sponsor's or Retailer's Privacy Policies, available http://maceys.com/terms, http://dansfoods.com/terms, http://dicksmarket.com/terms, http://linsgrocery.com/terms, http://freshmarketstores.com/terms, http://petersonsfreshmarket.com/terms, http://davisfoodanddrug.com/terms, https://www.stewartsmarketplace.com/shop/home, http://kentsgrocery.com/terms, http://kamasfoodtown.com/terms, http://daysmarket.com/, http://stokesmarket.com/terms, http://blairsmarket.com/terms, http://clintonmarket.net/terms, http://happydons.com/terms, http://khourysmarket.com/terms, https://leesmarketplace.com/terms, http://thestoreutah.com/terms OR http://broulims.com/terms.
8. WINNERS' LIST: For a winners' list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Associated Food Stores S'mores Sweepstakes Winners' List, 1850 West 2100 South Salt Lake City, UT 84119 by. 8/13/18.
SPONSOR: Mondelez Global LLC, East Hanover, NJ 07936.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
No Purchase Necessary.
Click here to enter.