Frequently Asked Questions about Klick @ Kent’s Market
Grocery shopping just got easier with Klick @ Kent’s Market, our online grocery service powered by Rosie. It's everything that you love about Kent’s Market, now available online! Now you can shop for your favorite items from your laptop, tablet or phone and do so from the comfort of wherever you are. It's easy, fast and affordable. Simply login, shop for your items, select a pickup or delivery time that works for you and you’re done. It’s that easy. (Delivery from select locations only)
We have worked very hard to make this an affordable and convenient option and know that you will find the cost to shop online well worth it. We do require a minimum purchase of $30 on all orders. The current fee structure to use Klick @ Kent’s Market is as follows:
- Pick up at store: $1.99
- Delivery will be available at our Plain City, Clearfield and Roy locations only through DoorDash, and fees start at $5.50.
Yes, we will be working with DoorDash to offer delivery from our Plain City, Clearfield and Roy locations, up to a 5-mile radius from the store. Delivery will not be available from our Tremonton and Brigham City locations.
Pickup is available from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM, 7 days a week.
Delivery slots will be available from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, 7 days a week.
Our online site is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Available slots will vary depending on online order volume for any given day.
On holidays, our pickup and delivery hours are subject to change. You can view available times at checkout during the online shopping process but please don’t hesitate to contact the store if you have further questions about our hours.
We can fulfill same day orders but please keep in mind that all orders require a 3- hour lead time from the time they are placed to the first available time for pickup or delivery. This allows our team the time to process the orders and select your orders, assuring you get only the best quality.
Though some item prices might be different than those found in-store, we work hard to provide the best value for online grocery shopping. All advertised sales and promotions found in the weekly ad are honored at the same price you would find in the store. If you notice an item that you believe is priced incorrectly, please contact us HERE
Shopping online is simple! Just follow these simple steps or see a store associate for details:
- Create an account with Rosie using the link on the website. Once you have an account created, be sure to select your preferred Kent’s Market location as your preferred store.
- Search for items using the search bar at the top of the page.
- Search for items using the department navigation on the left-hand side of the page.
- Add items to your cart by hovering over the item and selecting the quantity needed, using the “+” buttons. Remove items or decrease quantities by using the “- “button.
- Once you have reached the minimum order of $30, you are ready to check out. Until you reach the $30 minimum, proceeding to checkout will not be an option.
- Click on the checkout button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select in-store pickup or delivery.
- Is this order a gift? Choose yes or no.
- Enter your contact information as directed and then click continue.
- Choose a date and time to pick up your items or a time for delivery and then click review order.
- Review your order and enter a promotion code (where available). Then, click Enter Payment.
- Check out with your credit/debit card and you are ready to go!
- Pick up your order at the time you selected or be ready for delivery at the time you selected.
The minimum order is $30 for online orders. We currently do not have a max order. However, all items are subject to store availability.
You may place your order up to seven days in advance. However, at this point, once your order is placed it cannot be modified. We are anticipating an update that will allow you to make an order, select a time slot and modify your order throughout the week. Please watch for updates on this in the near future.
Whether shopping in-store or online, our promise is to exceed your expectations by combining the best customer service with the freshest foods. Our team is committed to offering only the highest quality foods and services. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. We stand behind our products and services 100%. It’s also important to note that our order selectors have been trained to pick out only the best products with the best available expiration dates assuring you get only the best when you shop online. That's our promise to you.
We do not accept gift cards at this time through our online service. Payment must be made by credit/debit card at time of purchase on the online site.
We do not accept EBT or WIC at this time. The only form of payment we currently accept on our site is credit/debit cards.
Paper manufacturer or store coupons may not be used online at this time. Please save those and use them during your in-store shopping trips.
If you miss your timeslot, we will contact you to reschedule. If you know ahead of time you will not be able to meet your pre-selected time, please contact us to reschedule.
When you arrive at the store, look for the designated parking stalls and call or text the number on the sign (where available). We will get your order right out to you. Be sure to have that confirmation code ready as it will be needed to pick up your order. You can also go to the Customer Service counter or online shopping fulfillment center to claim your online order.
Items you would like to add at time of pick up would need to be paid for in a separate transaction in-store since the online order was finalized at the time you received email/ text confirmation that your order was ready.
Please contact us HERE or by calling your local Kent’s store directly. You can also talk to an associate in-store and we will be happy to help answer any additional questions you may have. You may also contact our online shopping partners at Rosie by calling 1-855-ROSIE-NOW (767-4366) or via email at email@example.com and they will also be able to assist you.