Kent's Markets are happy to accept manufacturer and print-at-home coupons.
The following guidelines apply to all print-at-home coupons:
- We can only accept print-at-home coupons if they scan properly at checkout.
- We will generally not accept "Free Product" (no purchase required) print-at-home coupons.
- It is currently an industry standard not to produce print-at-home manufacturer's coupons for free product. Buy one get one free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable.
- We usually will not accept coupons for more than about 75% of a product's value.
For example, a $2.00 off coupon will be acceptable of a product that normally sells for $5.00 or more, but a $2.00 off printable coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate.
- We do not accept print-at-home coupons that have a redemption value exceeding $5.00.
- Printable coupons will be rejected if they appear distorted, blurry, altered or are obvious duplicates.
- Customers should always print the coupon directly from the website or email that is offering the coupon. A legitimate coupon is never sent as a graphic or PDF or sent in a Word document.
- Print-at-home coupons should never be copied, sold or traded. They should not be photocopied or scanned and distributed to others. They have unique serial numbers printed on them and follow an industry-standard format.
Standards for manufacturers' coupons:
- Coupon must have a valid barcode that can be scanned. All coupons must scan properly.
- The item is in stock
- Restrictions and requirements listed on the coupon are met. This includes quantities, sizes, brand names, product variety, expiration dates and store location.
- All coupons must be presented along with the item purchased.
- We do not allow doubling or tripling coupons. We have a limit of one coupon per item.
- We do not accept competitors' coupons.
- No photocopied or altered coupons.
Kent's Markets reserve the right to limit quantities and/or deny any coupon at any time.